Selena promotion schedule.
Posted May 23, 2011on:
Multi-Post of Selena’s new album “When the Sun Goes Down” (originally “Otherside). (Some information is Exclusive)
- Promotion Below
- 5/22 Selena Gomez is a presenter at Billboard Awards
- 6/5 Selena Gomez presenting at the MTV Movie Awards
- 6/17 Selena Gomez summer concert series on GMA
- 6/19 “Who Says” performance on “So Random” (SWAC Spinoff)
- 6/23 Selena Gomez & the Scene performing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- 6/28 Live with Regis & Kelly/ The Today Show
- Will visit major TOP 40 Radio Stations as well.
- July 1st (Monte Carlo opens in the United States)
- July 3-July 9 head to Europe for Album Promotion
Headlining Tour “We Own the Night”
Tour Begins-July 28th-September
Single and Countdown
Lead Single “Who Says” was the #1 MOST ADDED record at Top 40! Debuted at #10 on the chart with over 115,000 sold. It’s the #12 biggest single debut on the chart for 2011.
- June 7th – Bang Bang Bang (Prod. by Toby Gad)
- June 14th- Dices (Who Says Spanish Version (Edgar Cortazar/Mark Portmann)
- June 21st-Love You Like a Love Song (Rock Mafia)
- June 28th. Album available Retail/Digital.
- Target version includes 4 bonus songs (2 expected to be Remixes)
Monte Carlo movie will feature “Who Says” in the ending credits
Previous Albums (USA ONLY) Sold to DATE
- A Year Without Rain-605,711
- Kiss & Tell (776,100)